In February, we shared 25 reasons to love digi and 25 reasons to be inspired. Let’s continue to spread the digi love throughout the year! Simple Scrapper wants to know why you love digital scrapbooking.
To start us off, here are some great reasons from the peanut gallery (aka Twitter):
- @robinmbnm: 1. No mess! 2. All the pretty papers and elements make me happy. 3. Creating beautiful pages is fun!
- @ScrapGirls: less mess and less clutter are one of the #1 reasons to #digiscrap – this blog post sums it up best: http://tinyurl.com/cm7z6p
- @TigerTulipScrap: I do it mostly to relax plus learning something new everytime I use my program. It’s really a constant learning curve and it’s fun.
- @kscwgirl: so many reasons! The undo button, recoloring, less mess, reusing of supplies.
- @KristinCB: I love digiscrap for the fact that its SO convenient – all I need is my computer and I am ready to scrap
- @shanknits: I like #digiscrap for the lack of clutter & the ability to make my photos the exact size I want them. Take that, Kodak!
Here’s a fantastic twist for you! To reward you for pledging your love and devotion to digi, you’ll be entered to win one of these beautiful kits from Pamela Donnis and her collaborators (your choice!).
Everyone has two chances to enter:
- Leave a comment here answering the question “why do you love to digiscrap?”
- Tweet, write a blog post or leave a forum message about this little contest. Then, leave a second comment here letting me know!
The deadline is midnight central time on Tuesday, March 24!