Today I’m flying to California to visit one of my best friends. I’ll be around off and on to check in, but I wanted to leave this post open for a great discussion. Plus, I’ve got even more fresh new content lined up all weekend.
Today, let’s talk photo books!
- What are the pros and cons of a bound photo book vs. printed layouts?
- Do you create photo books? For what types of memories?
- What do you love or hate about photo books?
- What companies/services do you use?
- Do you upload layouts or use their templates?
I created a photo book for my wedding and another for a big family vacation. I choose the photo book because there was no way I could ever scrap that many pictures. But, this is YOUR post – head over to the comments to share what YOU think! And don’t forget to take a little while to enter our giveaway.
Would you like to spend less time organizing?
Enjoy your creative practice even more when you learn our very best strategies for keeping clutter at bay in this free four-part mini masterclass.