When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! -Ted Grant
- 5 ideas for scrapbooking more quickly from Get it Scrapped
- Top tips for photographing babies from Ella Publishing
- 9 things to check before flattening your layout from Sir Scrapalot
- Understanding aperture from The Daily Digi
- Divided page protectors = easy layouts from Your Memory Connection
- How to care for your camera batteries from Everyday Elements
- Curating your gallery of enoughness from Scoutie Girl
Find the very best free, fabulous, functional tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas for scrapbooking every Friday at Simple Scrapper.
Need a creative boost?
You’ll feel more inspired and productive when you try this unconventional approach to scrapbook albums. Learn how in our exclusive PDF guide.