“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” – Socrates
In this new addition to Friday, I’ll be sharing a review of my memory keeping activities over the past week and invite you to do the same! Use this exercise to take stock of your productivity and make adjustments where necessary.
- This week was full of baby-loving and a lot of work. I snapped a few photos with my camera to share on Twitter and Facebook, but mostly the week was a blur. My best friend is visiting next week, so I tried to do two weeks worth of work in just one. Eek!
- I did find some time to start putting together a project kit for a new mini album I’ll be sharing here in not too long. I found some clever ways to create a unique and modern mini, even if you don’t have a local scrapbook store. I want to pull together journaling prompts for you, to coordinate with the book’s simple style, but haven’t decided on a theme yet.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- The Art of Photo-less Scrapbooking from Get it Scrapped
- Apps for Journaling from One Story Down
- Top Tips for Healthy Scrapbooking from Stacy Julian
- Using Digital Supplies for Home Decor from The Daily Digi
- 50 More Ways to Leave Your Clutter from Be More with Less
- Being Busy is Not a Badge of Honor from Organizing Your Way
- When to Sell Your Scrapbook Supplies from Simplify 101
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.
Need a creative boost?
You’ll feel more inspired and productive when you try this unconventional approach to scrapbook albums. Learn how in our exclusive PDF guide.