Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. – Dale Evans
For making it through the week, I’d like to congratulate both you and I on staying sane! (I think I only totally freaked out once – over some burnt cookies!) Boy, this sure is a busy time of year. This week’s highlight was my daughter’s 4 month birthday. Of course I celebrated by taking a ton of photos of her! This one is my very favorite.
I’m keeping up with documenting a story each day for my December Daily album, but am a few days behind on the creative side. (The baby started sleeping in her crib + I scrap in her room = no scrapping at night.) I picked up a big batch of photos for Days 1-13 this week and I will have a separate post tomorrow showing how my album is coming along!
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- 12 things you weren’t taught in school from The Creativity Post
- Holiday resolutions from Camp Creek Blog
- 6 ways to keep a blocked design fresh from Get it Scrapped
- Strategies for scrapper’s block from Your Memory Connection
- What I want women to know from Becky Higgins
- Omnigrid rulers for scrapbooking from Almost Never Cleer
- Planning to scrap events from The Daily Digi
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.