Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be revelation. – Eileen Caddy
Last weekend I celebrated my birthday by scrapbooking! I was able to finish up my December Daily album (so glad it’s done!) and put together my first Take Twelve page. I’ll have posts on these both at the beginning of next week. I love projects with a clear beginning and end!
I’m really feeling quite positive about this year. I’m trying hard to develop new routines to make life easier, finding shortcuts where I can. I’m sensing a new confidence building, feeling that I do actually have some intuition in this motherhood thing as well as in business.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- Cut Digital Elements with a Silhouette from Listgirl
- Be Wonder-full from Be More with Less
- How to Recolor Journal Cards from Paislee Press
- Setting Intentions from Wish Studio
- Typewriter Fonts from The Daily Digi
- 50 Things You’re Putting Off from Time Mgmt. Ninja
- Proper Care of Memory Cards from Photo Focus
- When You Fall Behind on 365 from Amy Kingsford
- Starting your Morning Slowly from Minimalist at Home
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.
Need a creative boost?
You’ll feel more inspired and productive when you try this unconventional approach to scrapbook albums. Learn how in our exclusive PDF guide.