“Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough.”
- Last weekend I stayed up way too late scrapping, which I had not done in forever. (I’ve been scrapping a lot in the morning.) The result was this page featured in Tuesday’s feature article.
- This week I released a brand new collection for our premium membership: five original sketch templates, twelve page prompts for meaningful scrapbooking about marriage and a huge baby book project class that includes a 14 page template set.
- My Valentine’s Day card that I mentioned last Friday was featured on Ella Publishing’s blog Friday for National Wear Red Day.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- What Type of Scrapbooker Are You? from Aaron Morris
- 5 Ways to Get Creatively Blocked from Spring: Inspiration in Bloom
- Why Can’t I Be More Like Her? from Motherhood Your Way
- Kill Inner Clutter Before It Kills You from Be More with Less
- Be Happy with a Solution-Focused Mindset from Abundance Blog
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.