Scrapbookers of all types face the challenge of keeping files related to our craft in order. From PDF tutorials to JPG sketches, there’s quite a bit of tools and inspiration to manage. Digital scrapbookers have even larger libraries to organize.
In today’s post, Melissa Shanhun demonstrates how she manages her Simple Scrapper Membership files using Photoshop Elements Organizer. As one of our sponsors, Melissa also has a great giveaway for you from Digital Scrapbooking HQ.
Do you want to get organized quickly?
For many people organizing scrapbooking files and digital supplies on their computer seems confusing, overwhelming, and time consuming. Did you know you can organize without buying new software, moving folders or converting files? If you have Photoshop Elements you will love this fresh look at digital scrapbooking organization.
In my most popular workshop, I share the techniques I use to keep organization simple. I introduce you to the Organizer – a tool that’s already on your computer if you use Photoshop Elements. (Editor’s Note: Older Mac versions of PSE came with Bridge instead.) I take you step by step through the process. The resources I provide in the workshop will give you a head start on organization.
What does this mean for you?
- You can start where you are.
- You don’t need technical know how or hours of uninterrupted time.
- You use simple tools to organise your stuff your way.
- You make inroads into your stash in just one sitting.
One randomly-selected participant will receive:
- A 55 minute high definition video workshop
- Keyword tags to get your started with your own organizing journey
- Introduction to Photoshop Elements Organizer PDF
- All the links and handouts mentioned in the workshop
To enter, leave a comment on this post by 11:59pm CDT on Sunday, July 15 with a question you have about organizing scrapbook supplies and other files on your computer.