Do you have trouble getting started with organization?
If you’re like me, then I know sometimes you need that extra boost to make pages, let go of unloved supplies, and get yourself organized. Once you get going you’re great, but it really helps to have some direction, encouragement and incentive to just… begin.
Whether you’re drowning in too much paper, have filled multiple terrabyte hard drives or just need support to organize your workspace, Stash Bash will help you take real action and see immediate results.
Stash Bash – The First Event of Its Kind
There are many other events designed to educate and inspire you. There are even classes to teach you how to organize your photos and scrapbook supplies.
Stash Bash is different.
Over five days we’ll tackle fun challenges together to use up, declutter and organize your scrapbook stash. With strategic lessons and assignments designed to help you make progress quickly, you’ll complete Stash Bash with a smaller stash and motivation to stay organized.
What You’ll Get in Stash Bash
If you join me for the second Stash Bash event October 14-18, 2013, you’ll receive:
- Five daily video lessons with use-it-now tips
- Five daily Stash Bash “activator” challenges
- A supportive group environment with daily chats
- Opportunities to win neat-o scrapbooking prizes
Stash Bash will leave you feeling in control of your stash and motivated to scrapbook more of your most important memories.
Phase 1: Use Your Stash
Get more out of your supplies and remember that organization supports the creative process.
Phase 2: Declutter Your Stash
Feel the relief of tackling clutter hotspots and set a clutter-preventing plan in motion.
Phase 3: Organize Your Stash
Get more organized and make your workspace work for you with a flexible, use-it-again approach.
Stash Bash – It Works!
I could teach you the basics of organizing over many weeks, but I want you to see results right away so you can get back to scrapbooking! Instead, I show you exactly how I use, de-clutter, and organize my own stash to create original layouts for my books, programs, and classes. You’ll complete Stash Bash with two new layouts, a workspace that supports your creative flow, and:
- A goldmine of approaches for rapid clutter and mess control.
- Genuine confidence for using more of your older scrapbook stash.
- A crystal clear plan for preventing stash backlog and chaos.
- Sky-high enthusiasm for continuing your organization journey.
I approached Stash Bash with some trepidation as I have attended other online events promising support and overview, without really helping me at all. Jennifer is amazing! Each day gave me attainable, straightforward goals, delivered with amusing videos and written support notes. I found myself getting more excited with each day. Thank you, Jennifer! – Jodi C.
I loved the challenges. I got a lot of de-cluttering done in my space which I absolutely loved. I look forward to doing it again. – Katherine M.
I loved my first Stash Bash with Simple Scrapper! The videos showed me just what to do and all of material provided helped me tackle my messy desk and scrap space. My desk is organized, my supplies are in order and I am focused on my scrapping, not my mess! – Krystal T.
Get More with a Membership
There are two ways to participate. While we are opening Stash Bash to one-time registration, becoming a Simple Scrapper member is the best value because Stash Bash is included!
- October 14-18 Stash Bash event registration & materials ($29 value)
- Enrollment has closed. However, you may still join Stash Bash by becoming a member.
- October 14-18 Stash Bash event registration & materials
- Special post-Stash Bash debrief chat exclusively for members
- Monthly storytelling kits, including sketches, prompts & layout ideas
- Invitation to our friendly and private members-only community
- Biweekly chats for accountability, motivation & support
- Access to our full archive of past kits, videos, project ideas & more!
- Monthly payment of $14
About Your Event Hostess
Jennifer S. Wilson is a scrapbooking educator dedicated to helping people find more time for memory keeping and memory making. Through her Simple Scrapper website, which receives 14,000 unique visitors monthly, and her book Everyday Storyteller, Jennifer shares practical ideas for capturing moments, telling stories and creating memories. She has co-taught with Stacy Julian at Big Picture Classes, has appeared several times on Paperclipping Roundtable and Digi Show scrapbooking podcasts, has taught at the True Scrap 3 and 4 events, and been a guest blogger for Ali Edwards, Lain Ehmann, and Ella Publishing.
P.S. Yes, Stash Bash is just as appropriate for digital scrapbookers as it is for paper!