Simple Scrapper is written and edited by Jennifer S. Wilson. The owner accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, products/services for review, and event travel. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards and is proud to have signed the Blog with Integrity pledge. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. Relationships affecting that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified.
The owner does not accept direct compensation for in-text links or reviews of products and services. Affiliate links are sometimes used when recommending products and will be identified as such. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s or those of any guest writers. Simple Scrapper will only endorse products or services that the owner believes, based on her expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The owner of this blog would like to disclose the following relationships that may have an impact on the content of this blog:
- Instructor at Big Picture Classes (06/13 – present)
- Friend of Ella Publishing (01/12 – 12/12)
- Editor-in-Chief for DigiShopTalk.com (09/10 – 05/12)
- Creative team member for Kristin Cronin-Barrow (10/09 – 4/10)
The owner of this blog would like to disclose the following affiliate marketing relationships:
- Big Picture Classes
- Clickin’ Moms
- Get it Scrapped / Masterful Scrapbook Design
- Simon Says Stamp
- Studio Calico
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Simple Scrapper may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- full name
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to giveaways, customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Email addresses provided for subscription to daily content by RSS and email will be used to send you daily content only.
- Email addresses used to subscribe to the newsletter will be used to send you a weekly email newsletter and may occasionally be used to share products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Email addresses and names provided when leaving a comment on Simple Scrapper may be used to contact you to follow up with your comment.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What our advertisers collect
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp