November 9-11, 2018 | Online
Imagine a weekend that’s just for you and you don’t even have to leave home!
Our Anniversary Party is FREE and entirely online. You’ll be able to see and hear fellow participants right from your computer or your mobile device.
You can expect mini classes, guided challenges, and open crop time at this weekend-long celebration. Plus, there will be a live giveaway during every session!
- 2:00 p.m. | Early Bird Crop w/ Jennifer Wilson (1 hour) – Start your weekend early with a casual crop and chat with our event hostess. | Recording
- 4:30 p.m. | Happy Hour Crop w/ Carole Anne Wall (1.5 hours) – Make a page or two with pictures that made your smile this week. | Recording
- 6:00 p.m. | Digital Scrapbooking Q&A w/ Breon Randon (2 hours) – Ask any questions you’d like about digital scrapbooking. Simple tips also provided for those working in the PS suite. | Recording
- 8:00 p.m. | The Evolution of Scrapbooking Crop w/ Jennifer Wilson (2 hours) – Chat about the past decade of scrapbooking trends and predict what’s next while you crop in Friday’s keynote session. | Recording
- 7:00 a.m. | Making the Most of Not Being ‘Caught Up’ w/ Natalie Schmidt (30 minutes) – Celebrate the gifts that time and perspective give our stories. | Recording
- 7:30 a.m. | Scrapbooking Bigger Vacations w/ Natalie Schmidt (30 minutes) – Learn from one scrapbooker’ss successes and failures in documenting travel while sharing your own lessons learned. | Recording
- 10:00 a.m. | How to Get More YOU in Your Scrapbooks w/ Jennifer Wilson (1 hour) – Explore a range of options and easy ideas to get your personality and more pictures of you into your scrapbook albums. | Slides | Recording
- 1:00 p.m. | Hybrid Layouts w/ Kim Edsen (2 hours) – Using digital templates from Simple Scrapper and Photoshop Elements to create simple hybrid scrapbook pages. | Recording
- 8:00 p.m. | For the Love of Photos Crop w/ Jennifer Wilson (2 hours) – See finished examples and live demonstration of layouts that celebrate the impact of photography on our scrapbooking in Saturday’s keynote session. | Recording
- 3:00 a.m. | December Daily w/ Penny/Otte Stolpe (1 hour) – Craft your own path to holiday creativity in this session on documenting December without a kit. | Recording
- 10:00 a.m. | December Daily w/ Penny/Otte Stolpe (1 hour) – Continue to explore a DIY approach to holiday scrapbooking in the second hour of this session. | Recording
- 12:00 p.m. | Stamping for Scrapbookers w/ Jennifer Wilson (1 hour) – Do you buy clear stamps and then never use them? Learn easy tricks to reduce intimidation and get stamps onto your layouts. | Recording
- 3:00 p.m. | Documenting Gratitude w/ Kim Edsen (1 hour) – Discover an easy approach to capturing a grateful spirit on your scrapbook pages. | Recording
- 4:00 p.m. | Your Year, Your Way Crop w/ Jennifer Wilson (2 hours) – Be guided through simple reflective prompts to plan a successful creative year and incorporate that wisdom into a new layout at Sunday’s closing keynote session. | Recording
The Evolution of Scrapbooking
The past decade has seen monumental shifts in the ways we keep our memories. Not only are we still making paper scrapbook layouts, but we’re also creating digital layouts, pocket pages, traveler’s notebooks, and more. This anniversary is about celebrating how lucky we are to be scrapbookers today!
My name is Jennifer Wilson and I am your guide at Simple Scrapper. In 2008 I set out to create a place where scrapbooking could be much less complicated and a lot more fun. What began as a personal quest to find time for creativity has grown into a treasured community for memory keepers and scrapbookers of all kinds.
I am thrilled to celebrate this big milestone and feel so much gratitude toward everyone who supported Simple Scrapper along the way.
This event is my thank you.
Thanks Jennifer for creating this awesome place for us all. I’m really enjoying watching Simple Scrapper grow over the years!
Wait, did you say prizes?
Yes, there are prizes!
Click the RSVP button below to save your spot in our November 9-11 online event. Three registered participants will receive an annual membership ($240 retail value) at Simple Scrapper. Winners will be announced on November 20.
Those who attend live will also be eligible to receive a prize from one of our sponsors:
Story by Stacy at CTMH – Story Starter kit, Short Story kit
Persnickety Prints – $50 gift certificate
Retro Hip Magazine – digital issue (3)
Traci Reed Designs – $10 gift certificate (2)
Scraps Incite Calamity – printable download