"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
I'm finally feeling in the groove again after having my little girl in August. This week I finished my December Daily foundation pages and got 100% caught up with my photo editing and backing up to Flickr. I also started to think more earnestly about projects for 2012 - and would love to hear any feedback on what you'd like to see both on the blog and for our premium members next year!
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- 5 Ways to Slow Down & Embrace Holiday Stories from Simple Mom
- What is Back Button Focusing? from Everyday Elements
- 5 Steps to Being Thankful for the Yucky Stuff from Minimalist at Home
- How to Store Stickers from Scrapworthy Lives
- How to Say Goodbye to Guilt from Be More with Less
- What Metadata is and Why you Should Care from The Daily Digi
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.