Does your stash need a refresh? Are you just starting out and need a “wow” kit to kick your pages up a notch? In our guides to buying digiscrap supplies and 7 essential supplies for digiscrappers, Simple Scrapper has recommended the classic, all-purpose, timeless approach to kit-buying.
Now we’re not saying that seasonal or event-specific kits are not totally cute and fun. They are great to scrap with and we love them lots. However, to streamline your scrapping, its helpful to have a few kits with these qualities:
- fresh colors that work in any season
- well-designed, simple embellishments
- papers in strong solids and classic prints
As you know, there are many digital shops from which to choose. Simple Scrapper has chosen ten of our most favorite kits from several shops to share with you. We want to save you time by leaving the browsing to us!
10 fresh kits to rock your socks off
1. Wish for Tomorrow by Kasia Designs
2. Great Expectations by Leah Riordan
3. Egocentric Mega by Team Two
4. Family Ties Mega by Team One
5. 9 to 5 Chic by Krystal Hartley
6. Totally Eclectic Biggie by Corina Nielsen Designs
7. Wildflower by Valorie Brown Designs
8. One Sweet Thing by Kitty Designs
9. Thursday by Misty Cato
10. Right Now by Baersgarten
Bonus! While any of these would be just perfect for your Project 365 scrapping, Simple Scrapper is totally in love with this new kit!
11. Wistful Blooms by ScrapKitchen Designs & Amanda Dykan
We hope you enjoyed these kit recommendations. Now get shopping!
Enjoy these tips? This is a great time to subscribe to Simple Scrapper. All week weâ€™ll feature super tips to make your digi-shopping more fun and effective. Stick around for:
- A guide to buying digiscrap supplies
- 7 essential supplies for digital scrapbooking
- Where to find the best supplies
- How to protect your investment