When it comes to organizing digital scrapbooking supplies, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. However, there are several Simple Scrapper tips with which any digiscrapper could use. To close out this series, we present:
The Thomas Paine Approach to DigiScrap Organizing
1. Acceptance – Know your limits of minutia-driven tasks. Be OK with who you are.
2. Commitment – Choose a method and stick with it. Tweak as necessary, but be decisive.
3. Persistence – Take that method and rock it, daily if you can. A little at a time will keep you caught up.
4. Investment – Learn that software you’ve purchased, downloaded, and installed. Read tutorials, ask for help, max it out!
5. Patience – You cannot tag that stash of 15,000 elements in a day. Make a plan, or just move on.
This completes our introductory series on How to organize your digital scrapbooking supplies. We’ll routinely feature great new tips, but this is the perfect primer to help anyone get started. Now take these final 5 tips and make them work for YOU.