Telling stories, exploring thoughts and preserving memories is the heart of scrapbooking. Sometimes a photo can simply be a complementary accessory to a beautiful layout. To focus on the writing, it is often helpful to have a prompt. Journaling prompts are a lot like challenges – they get your mental juices flowing and help stretch your creativity. There are many Web sites to help you along and these are some of the best!
- mindbump – serves up fresh prompts with the click of the refresh button
- CanTeach journal topics – great questions for focusing on the everyday
- Journal Prompt Library – offering a prompt for each day of the year
- Journaling Prompts – 365 prompts, each day a surprise
- Daily Prompt Generator – 529 random prompts to spark your writing
- Daily Writing Prompts – a daily piece of trivia and related prompt
- Imagination Prompt Generator – one-by-one creativity prompts
A great template with built-in room for journaling is yet another way to work your writing magic. Meet Template Annika!
Download link expired