Welcome to the March 1, 2009 edition of the Carnival of Digital Scrapbooking. The carnival is YOUR chance to share the best of the web with everyone else.
AteSienna shares her journey from paper to digital in Pourinâ€™ So Much Love On Your Scraps.
Kelly-Ann Halbert presents a potpourri of how-to goodness from around the digi-verse:
- Alpha maker tutorial posted at Flerg’s blog.
- Mosaic Layout – How To posted at TaylorMade Designs.
- Floating Photos Layout: How-To posted at TaylorMade Designs.
- Tutorial Tuesday: Scanning your Photos posted at Sugarplum Paperie.
- Creative Clipping Masks posted at Misty Cato Designs.
Finally, I chose to highlight two super-simple tips:
- She’s Got Her Daddy’s Eyes, a Photoshop tip on making eyes pop, posted at thedailydigi.com
- Quick Tip Tuesday – Spreadin’ out!, a tip on justifying text, posted at Scrappers Workshop.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of digital scrapbooking using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.