Wow – this is a fun project. I’m loving how we can scrap together! I’m thrilled to see all the entries – wasn’t it great to start with a simple template? Tonight I’ll post a poll where all readers can vote on their favorite Task 1 entry.
Before I pass out the instructions, I wanted to let everyone know that I have a guest post over at Scrapper’s Workshop today.
- In this task you will reflect on the past as it pertains to your subject. How has your subject changed and how has your subject changed you?
- Use an extended journal entry to tell us about your journey with the subject and complement your writing with three photos, past or present.
- Include your second word somewhere in the title of your page.
- Build your story upon Template #2 below (optional, see reminders).
Originally, I was going to assign everyone to write a letter. However, it is just so very hard to write a letter to “camping”, so I loosened the rules just for you. But, I found the layout from which to create your template with this in mind – BrodoNY0123’s Cherry Blossoms.
Download link expired
- Submit a link to your entry in the comments by 11:59 pm Eastern on Tuesday, May 19.
- Remember 3 out of 4 of your entries must use the templates.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners receive $20, $10 and $5 gift certificates to Gotta Pixel. One random participant will also receive $5.
This one reached outside of my kit even less than round 1. I used my chosen kit, a line of stitching from Traci Reed and the Flux Architect font.