We’re continuing on our past, present and future journey through your chosen subject with Task 3 of the Work-a-Long Project. Don’t forget to vote on your favorite Task 2 entry.
- In this task, you will describe what you hope and dream for the future in relation to your subject. Lay out in your journaling all the wishes you hope will come true.
- Choose a photo with you in it – afterall, this layout is about YOUR dreams for the future.
- Include your third word in one of the word bit boxes.
- Build your story upon Template #3 below (optional, see reminders)
This template was inspired by pne123’s Sarah @ 3.5 and provides a good way to showcase all the papers in your chosen kit. I had fun skewing up all the little boxes and adding in the word bit boxes. I hope you enjoy this one!
- Submit a link to your entry in the comments by 11:59 pm Eastern on Tuesday, May 26.
- Remember 3 out of 4 of your entries must use the templates.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners receive $20, $10 and $5 gift certificates to Gotta Pixel. One random participant will also receive $5.
I’ve been a little surprised at how much I’m enjoying using the same kit over and over. I can’t wait to try it with an even longer project! I used my chosen kit, a line of stitching from Traci Reed, the Flux Architect and DJB Jennifer fonts.