Whew – the month is almost over – can you believe it? Drum roll please… here’s the final task for our first Work-a-Long project! Please note the due date of 11:59pm on Sunday, May 31.
- In this task, I want you to honor and celebrate your subject as it is today.
- Choose three photos, from any time period, to showcase the wonder and uniqueness of your subject.
- Include your fourth word somewhere.
- Build your story upon Template #4 below (optional, see reminders)
If you’ve browsed our Inspiration Tumblr, then you might have come across the layout that inspired this week’s template. One thing to notice, based on the inspiration and my project below, is that there are spots for 3 photos here!
I’m so excited to announce our three fantastic judges!
- Stacy Carlson: Founder and owner of Gotta Pixel, one of the friendliest and most welcoming of digiscrap shops.
- “Hummie”: Known for her top-notch video tutorials and building community within digiscrap!
- Candice Stears: Perhaps Simple Scrapper’s #1 fan, Candi writes on her So Inkin Cute blog and is candi1973 on Twitter.
- Submit a link to your entry in the comments by 11:59 pm Eastern on Sunday, May 31.
- Remember 3 out of 4 of your entries must use the templates.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners receive $20, $10 and $5 gift certificates to Gotta Pixel. One random participant will also receive $5.
Wow, I can’t believe this is the last one – I feel like I could still do so much more with this kit! As with past weeks, I used Eva Kipler’s Tree Hugger… Dirt Lover, the Flux Architect font and the DJB Jennifer font. No stitching this week – the layout was so element heavy already!
So, be honest, what does everyone think of the WAL project? How can I make the experience even better next time around?