The Scrap Simple projects are designed to give you just a little nudge with a freebie and a winner at the end! The rules will always be super-simple for these challenges! In this edition, every reader gets this adorable mini-kit from Pink Peacock Designs. Check out a preview of the full kit at the Pink Peacock Blog!
Download link expired
- Scrap a layout using ANY mini-kit from your stash or this freebie mini-kit.
- You may include fonts, stitching or alphas but no papers or elements from outside the mini kit.
- Share a link in the comments to your finished layout by Sunday, July 5th at 11:59pm eastern.
- Every reader and participant gets the mini-kit.
- A random participant will receive a $5 gift certificate to the store of her choice.
This was FUN!
You can find my page using this mini kit here:
I was kind of in a hurry, but here’s what I came up with.
Boy, this was hard! I used the “circus mini-kit”. Thanks!
Here’s my layout: http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/erinfazz/My%20SB%20Layouts/20090630_CarnivalTime_WEB.jpg
How come only 2 comments show up, and not mine?
Here is my entry (again, third time trying to post!): http://frogpawstudio.blogspot.com/2009/07/simple-scrapper-challenge.html
Here’s mine: http://digiscrapaddicts.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=28552&ppuser=598.
Thanks for the fun!!
Thanks for the freebie, also I was wondering which kit was used for the inpiration layout on the side labelled “four months” ?? It’s beautiful!!