Though the weather is still warm, the beginning of school clearly marks the mental transition from Summer to Fall. Two days ago, I concluded a month long series of posts for Wind Down Wednesdays:
- Stop, drop and roll your way to better scrapping
- Are you a digital clutterbug?
- When scrapping gives you lemons…
- Set yourself up for success
At the beginning of the month, I promised you a month of simple tips to help you relax, unwind and get ready for Fall. So tell me, what did you think of this series?
This summer was full of travel for me, both for work and family. August seemed the hardest, because I was ready to be home. All this time away made me realize I’m a little over-committed in certain areas. My success list would include:
- Deciding to print in 8×8 instead of 12×12
- Letting go of one CT commitment
- Unsubscribing to blogs I no longer valued
On my to-do list for September:
- Send off LOs to be printed by Scrapping Simply
- Purchase 8×8 albums (hopefully w/ gift card)
- Enforce time limits for blog reading, Twitter and forums
Let’s discuss your progress! Please share one thing you did to simplify your memory keeping in August and one thing you plan to do in September.