Note: Email subscribers received an improperly formatted link to yesterday’s download. Here’s the correct link to download the template.
You don’t have to be engaged in the digital scrapbooking community very long to notice creative teams (CTs). These are groups of scrappers that work with a designer’s products in exchange for receiving them free.
It’s a good deal actually, but with it comes deadlines and responsibility. Overload yourself and its easy to get off track. Here’s a few ways you can excel at being a truly horrible CT member.
- Be selfish. Only join the CT to get free products.
- Go MIA. Completely disappear with no communication.
- Be lazy. Forget to credit the designer in your gallery.
- Late again? Never turn anything in on time.
- Repeat offender. Never turn ANYTHING in at all.
- Be two-faced. Talk smack about the designer.
- Stealer! Downloading the designer’s whole store at once.
- Ahoy matey! Anonymously give away the designer’s products.
Try not to do these things and you’ll avoid getting booted from your favorite designer’s inner circle. Do you have any horror stories about CT members gone awry?