Yesterday morning I tweeted:
It’s inevitable in the world of blogging that one gets scooped. Oh well, I don’t mind one bit that my Twitter friend @ktscrapbooklady wrote a fabulous post for The Daily Digi all about my favorite micro-blogging tool.
To add on to her excellent tips, I wanted to make just a few points.
- Participate genuinely in the conversation
- Offer value to your followers with every tweet
- Add yourself to http://wefollow.com/twitter/digiscrap
- Don’t forget to use #digiscrap to network with others
- Track #digiscrap using a search in Tweetdeck
- Of course, you can follow me @starxlr8
So are you on Twitter? Do you have Twitter tips for Simple Scrapper readers?
Great tips to make twitter even more useful. Thanks so much! 🙂