You’re craving time to scrap with an awesome new kit, but that time is totally elusive. You can grab 15 minutes, but not much more. What can you do with just 15 minutes? Lots, I promise!
- Share a favorite item with the #digiscrap Twitter hashtag
- Browse the archives at your favorite scrapbooking blogs
- Offload your camera’s memory card
- Browse the galleries for scraplift inspiration
- Browse the forums for a challenge to join
- Tag the last kit you downloaded
- Upload a set of photos to Flickr
- Delete unneeded files like zips and gallery-size layouts
- Plan which supplies and photos you will use next
- Read the latest issue of a digi-magazine
- Shop at your favorite digi store!
Can you think of other ways to spend 15 minutes?
You always amaze me! Such a great list – I especially should be tagging photos and deleting old and unwanted ones.
Now if I could just find 15 minutes…..