I want to thank YOU the readers for helping Simple Scrapper become the cream of the crop in simple digital scrapbook blogs. In this new year, we’ve got a lot lined up to keep your memory keeping fun and stress-free! Check it out:
1. Project 10×12 – Many Simple Scrappers can’t keep up with a photo every single day. And that’s OK. As an alternative, I want to offer you a monthly top 10 project. At the end of every month, we’ll give you a brand new 10 photo template and several prompts to jump-start your scrapping. You’ll capture the top 10 moments of each month in one layout. 10 moments x 12 layouts = a year of stress-free memory keeping.
2. Newsletter – Beginning in February, we’ll be adding a big new thing to our agenda, a monthly newsletter. In each issue, you’ll receive an exclusive template and bonus content. It will be chock full of the all the goodies we can muster! Subscribe today and receive a free template just for signing up.
3. Featured Template Designers – There are growing number of digital scrapbooking publications that feature designers and their talents. However, most of these features center on traditional kit designers. Simple Scrapper will kick this up a notch in 2010 by devoting an entire day each month to one of your favorite template designers. Template designers, submit yourself for consideration by sending us an email.
4. Weekly Template Showcase – If you hadn’t heard, our beloved IKEA Goddess will no longer be freebie hunting. To fill a portion of this huge void in our community, Simple Scrapper will be sharing the best free (and for purchase) templates we can find. We believe that templates are the best way family memory keepers can get more scrapping done in less time!
Look for more details on these first four items over the next few weeks!
5. 8.5×11 Templates – You asked for it and you’ve got it! More and more scrappers are enjoying the benefits of letter-sized digital pages. This year we’ll offer at least 50% of our freebies in both 12×12 and 8.5×11 versions!
6. $10 Giveaways on the 10th – On the 10th of each month, we’ll give away a $10 gift certificate to a random winner. Each contest will ask you to answer a question or share an image that inspires you. It’s a give and get type of thing!
7. Special Events – Riding on the coat tails of a successful 2009, Simple Scrapper will host 3 special events again in 2010: the May Work-Along Project in honor of NSD, Scrappers Give Thanks in November and Capture the Season in December.
8. Returning Favorites – In additional to helpful new content every week, we’ll highlight the best new releases, great tips & tricks from other blogs and answer your questions.
9. Kiki Halbert Designs – Kiki joins us as a sponsor again. Check out this awesome winter-themed kit: Snowberry Punched Up
10. Booking ads – Now is the time to set a course for your business. Sign up to receive our 2010 rates and reserve your spot before they sell out.
love it all!!!
You’ve been busy planning! Thank you. 🙂
Wow! Lot’s to look forward to from you. I think I’m most excited about seeing your template finds. Templates is what I’ll miss most from IKEA Goddess.
I also might try your Project 10×12. I did P365 last year, but it was hard to keep up with.
Thanks for all the work you do to keep us motivated and informed!
I love it all!! But I’m especially excited about the 10×12 project. I only stuck with my P365 for a few months. 10×12 sounds perfect for me. Thanks for a fantastic site!
I can’t wait to see what you find regarding templates! I design them and use them just as much! 🙂
That is such a cool idea for a project. Not that I don’t already have enough to do but that might be something fun to try even with P365 :P!
I love the 10×12 challenge idea. I can’t keep up with the 365 but love the idea of a monthly review!
Terrific ideas, can’t wait to see them come to life!
This is wonderful! I’m excited about all the new stuff, especially because I’m an 8.5 x 11 scrapper!
I love the idea of project 10×12. I did a photo a day last year and don’t really want to do it again this year but didn’t want to give it up completely this is the perfect compromise. Thank you!
You’re doing so well with this site Jennifer! Great inspiration! I love it!
Project 10×12 is much easier for me to keep up with I think. I just downloaded Jan and Feb’s 10×12 templates. I wanted to participate in Project 365, but I don’t have the time (or pictures) to do one a day. Thank you for the encouragement to scrap my moments!