It’s summer and we’re all heading to the beach, in real life or through a fun summer read!Â I scoured the galleries for five great pages that capture the sun, sand and surf of beach vacations.
1. Exploration by liljatr: I love the complexity of paper and embellishment layering on this one.
2. Summer Lovin’ by Manda Kay: Journaling tucked into corners and on little strips makes me swoon!
3. relax by mlpieters: This has wonderful shadowing and a photo that really pops with color.
4. B is for Beach by MelissaL88: The composition of this page totally works.
5. Beachy Keen by bho: Beach pages don’t have to be all about the sunshine.
Tell me, what do you love about scrapbooking the summer? Is it the colors or the fun themes? Is it because you have more photos to scrap or more time to scrap them?
â€œFab Fiveâ€ is a series of occasional posts that highlights trends, themes or styles in scrapbooking with five outstanding pages.
Don’t forget #scrapchat, our weekly scrapbooking Twitter party, is tonight at 9pm central!
thank you for posting my layout. 🙂
Thank you so much! I’m new to your blog, so this was a really great surprise. 🙂
Thank you so much for selecting my layout! 🙂