This is a guest post from Aaron Morris aka Sir Scrapalot.
You only have ten minutes… you want to be productive, but you keep thinking to yourself, it’s only ten minutes. Your urge is to check Facebook, check your email, shop online, and do any of 10,000 other things that aren’t productive. There just isn’t any time to do anything productive.
The reality is though, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Even those ten minutes can be productive – you just have to have a set of things you know you can do! Today, I’ve compiled a list of 9 things you can do to be a productive scrapbooker in the ten minutes you have.
9 Ten-Minute To-Do’s
- Organize and edit your photos.
- Tag and organize your scrap supplies.
- Purge your scrap supplies.
- Open a Word Document and journal for an upcoming layout.
- Visit a gallery for inspiration, comment on a few layouts.
- Post a comment on one of your favorite blogs.
- Start a layout, knowing you can come back to it later.
- Create a new signature for the forums you frequent.
- Send layouts and photos to be printed.
What things do you do when you only have a short amount of time to be productive? Is there a #10 you would add to my list? Share it in the comments below!