Things are in a peaceful state of chaos around here. Scrappers Give Thanks is in full swing, I’m planning lots of good stuff for you here at Simple Scrapper and also trying so very hard to enjoy the changing of the seasons.
One thing I’m working on is a special (free) holiday download compiling my best tips for simple, holiday scrapbooking. In September I posted an inquiry with some initial ideas, but I’ve decided to go more basic than that.
You don’t have time for anything fancy or extra right now. You want ideas you can implement right away, for your life and for your scrapbooking. You will get that here at Simple Scrapper!
To help me tailor this little free book and all of the content here just for YOU, can you tell me what is on your mind?
- Are you planning to document the holidays?
- How are you keeping things simple right now?
- What are your challenges with scrapbooking during this busy time?
- Is inclusiveness an issue of concern for you?
- What topics do you want to learn/hear more about?