I am just so thrilled to launch Simple Scrapper’s third year of bringing productive scrapbooking ideas to your inboxes and RSS readers. With 737 posts in our archive already, we will continue to bring excellent, streamlined information to paper, digital and hybrid scrapbookers.
Simple Scrapper’s mission and promise to you in 2011:
- share the very best advice for beautiful but practical memory keeping
- focus on tips and techniques to eliminate stress in scrapbooking
- reduce information overwhelm with 5 purposeful posts each week
- refer readers to our favorite time-saving products and services
In our promises above and throughout the year, you’ll notice a renewed commitment to helping you balance memory keeping with memory making. Our nearly three week holiday break was refreshing and eye-opening. Without attention to our families and lives, there isn’t much to scrap about.
In 2011, Simple Scrapper will make sure we’re all slowing down and experiencing the moments the make up our lives. You’ll hear more from me and other real life scrapbookers about how they are keeping scrapbooking and their lives on the side of simple.
Coming soon in January and beyond:
- announcing our first-ever design team (Friday!)
- guest posts from some of your favorite scrapbookers
- a new line of products designed to get you scrapping
- fresh twists on your favorite series of posts
As we finish up evaluating team applications, making small changes to the site and putting plans in place for a fabulous year, we have a question for you. What is one thing you want to simplify in 2011?