â€œWe all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams.â€ – Jeremy Irons
- Life is Too Important for Photo Overwhelm from Digiscrap 101
- How to Create Change in Four Steps from Creative Organizing
- Does Your Story Matter? from Making This Home
- How to Organize your Ideas from Organizing Your Way
- Protect your Time from Good Ideas from Small Notebook
- Maybe Angry Birds Isn’t a Waste of Time from Be More with Less
- Choosing the Important Stuff from Productivity Your Way
- DIY Photo Display from Katie Pegher
Weekend Reading brings you the very best tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas for simplicity in memory keeping.
P.S. What do you think of the new photo? Should I find a new photo every week or do you prefer a series-specific banner?