I so love browsing galleries and seeing all the amazing works of art created by the scrapbooking community! In this edition of Fab Five, I have five pages celebrating the love and relationships between sisters.
1. United We Stand by Lisa Swift – Make sure to tell the hard stories, of how sisters come together in times of trial.
2. Sugar and Spice by jenn7 – Try comparing photos of two siblings at the same age and telling the story of that age.
3. Sweet Sister by cindys732003 – Use vibrant scrapbook supplies to tell the story about a colorful relationship.
4. sister by misfitinmn – Use first person, like writing a letter, for the most natural way to capture emotion.
5. My Sister by Gennifer – As a parent, share your own sibling stories with your children.
Have you scrapbooked about sisters? Share a story or a link in the comments.