We often share posts about basic tools, tips and techniques here on Simple Scrapper because, beginner or not, it is the foundation of what we do as scrapbookers. Developing solid skills makes scrapbooking easier and helps you create timeless, beautiful pages. Some of my favorite posts that teach basic skills are:
- How to use layered templates
- How to preserve your child’s artwork
- How to spring clean your photo library
- How to photograph through glass
- How to save money on scrapping
In the upcoming May edition of Lain Ehmann’s LOAD Challenge (affiliate), you’ll get even more back to basics education (plus a lot of fun and Hugh Jackman) with four foundational segments:
- Design, with special guest Debbie Hodge
- Color, with special guest Lori Sawaya
- Journaling, with special guest Kayla Lamoreaux
- Embellishing, with special guest Stephanie Howell
LOAD (or layout-a-day) invites participants to create a new scrapbook page every day of the month using Lain’s fun, fast and fabulous scrapbooking approach. There will be prompts, prizes and a special participant area to share your pages and process. At just $25, it is a steal. Check it out!
Sign up for LOAD using any of the LOAD links in this post and get your choice of any Simple Pages template set for FREE. Simply email your LOAD receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1 with your choice of set.