Birthdays may come just once a year, but with scrapbooking those memories can last a lifetime. Scrapbooking these milestones can seem a little trite and boring once you’ve done it a few times. In this post we’ll share 7 new ideas for documenting birthdays in a original, creative ways.
7 Tips for Birthday Scrapbooking
1. Use the occasion to celebrate what’s important to the birthday person right now.
2. Tell the whole story on one page with lots of photos and lots of journaling.
3. Capture the special birthday trimmings, especially if the birthday person doesn’t want to smile for the camera.
4. Scrap the hybrid projects you created for the event, using some of the same artwork.
5. Document how the entire family celebrates a special event, using symmetry in the photos.
6. Share the birthday story from the birthday person’s perspective, even if she’s too young to talk.
7. Schedule an impromptu photo shoot to commemorate the birthday person’s special day.
How do you scrapbook birthdays? Share a tip in the comments!