“Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” – Julia Child
- Choose to be happy with enough from Be More with Less
- Three tips for a more creative life from Ella Publishing
- Don’t pile it on, prioritize from Scoutie Girl
- Why UV filters shouldn’t be optional from Digiscrap 101
- 4 ways to use patterned paper from Get it Scrapped
- Everyday solutions for organization from Life Your Way
- Newborn photography tips from Everyday Elements
- 5 ways to use negative space from Your Memory Connection
Find the very best free, fabulous, functional tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas for scrapbooking every Friday at Simple Scrapper.
Neat! I can’t wait to check out all the links! Thanks!
Thank you so much for including a post from Everyday Elements. Love your line up and will be popping over to the other sites you linked to also.