There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
– Maya Angelou
In this new addition to Friday, I’ll be sharing a review of my memory keeping activities over the past week and invite you to do the same! Use this exercise to take stock of your productivity and make adjustments where necessary.
- Kayla invited me to join in on her Finding Photo Flow class that I mentioned yesterday. I signed up and took her pre-class survey, soft of a self-evaluation of my system. I feel good about how I’m organizing with Lightroom, but am looking forward to receiving some new perspectives on the process.
- I un-boxed and put away an order from scrapbook.com – hopefully my last for a while. I’ve been investing in a few more timeless, multi-purpose tools like stamps and punches for upcoming projects. One of these is a fun way I discovered to keep my stash minimal.
- A phone survey unexpectedly had me feeling nostalgic this week. I spent about thirty minutes answering questions about my college experience and realized that I still have more stories to share from that time.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- Use Your Stash: Journaling Spots from Your Memory Connection
- Everyday Photos Checklist from Rebecca Cooper
- All About Albums from The Daily Digi
- Batch Processing in PSE from Everyday Elements
- On Writing: Beginning from Wish Studio
- Story of the Special Paper from Shimelle Laine
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition ofÂ sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.