I just can’t believe Christmas is less than a week away! Over the weekend I added all the photos I had printed at Sam’s Club to my December Daily album and finished up the additional embellishing. I also got a little ahead with the remainder of the album, planning out exactly what I still need to do and what photos I will take.
What I Have Learned So Far
- Batch photo printing is very time efficient and cost effective.
- Pockets are perfect for hiding messing handwriting on shipping tags!
- I should have made more hand-stamped embellishments beforehand.
- Non-Christmas paper totally works, but I miss that extra ‘sparkle’.
- Traditional December Daily albums are very very thick!
December 2011: Days 1-13
The majority of my supplies are listed in my December Daily Foundation post.