“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- This week I spent some time working on our holiday card and a few photo gifts that I wanted to get ordered. They’re a secret, so I can’t show them in public here!
- I also jumped right in with my December Daily album. I am really loving how this project helps me focus on creating a holiday season full of wonder and sparkle. Here is Day 1 and the photo for it.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- Senses journaling prompt from Angie Lucas
- The secret rule of changing anything from Zen Habits
- Hit the reset button on digital clutter from Productive Flourishing
- Minimalist Christmas decorating from Minimalist at Home
- Recording, sharing & saving memories from Motherhood Your Way
- Use Pinterest to get organized from Creative Organizing
- 47 quotes to brighten the season from Abundance Blog
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.