When something is new to us, we treat it as an experience. We feel that our senses are awake and clear. We are alive. – Jasper Johns
This was just a lovely normal week. I worked hard, relaxed hard, enjoyed my family and captured some great memories. I’ve transitioned to using Toodledo for my task list and it is really helping to keep me on track. Here are the memory-keeping highlights for my week:
- I scrapped a layout I just love with one of the templates coming to Premium Members in February.
- I took twelve photos on the 12th of the month and have already printed them. You’ll see more on that next week.
- I finally made it to Staples to grab some of the awesome new Martha Stewart Home Office for Avery labels.
- I only snapped one photo with my DSLR this week (need to change that), but it was a good one. I’m planning a layout about how my little girl wakes up talking and smiling.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- Don’t Wait for Perfection to Get Started from Steady Mom
- 7 Essentials for a Rich Life Story from Making this Home
- Busting your Biggest Clutter Fears from Be More with Less
- Life as a Conscious Practice from Zen Habits
- Three Ways to Stop Dawdling from Abundance Blog
- To Be More Productive, Produce Something from Accidental Creative
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.