Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. – Anne Lamott
1. Emily turned 7 months this week. She can sit up on her own now, which has opened up a whole new world of play for her.
2. I’ve been a busy bee, with something really big and really special in the works. This project is taking a lot of my attention these days. If you want a sneak peek you can start following the Twitter hashtag #everystory. There will be more details next week!
3. I’ve had a couple of layouts featured recently, that I created last month but wasn’t yet able to share.
Big Little One for Ella Publishing
Hope Lives Here for Sketches: Creatively Yours
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- How to Cultivate Dolce far Niente from Be More with Less
- Telling your Story from Making this Home
- Leave the Canoe Behind from Productive Flourishing
- Interview with Anne Lamott from Goodreads
St. Patrick’s Day Sale at Ella
Every weekend at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.