Never forget that your voice counts! Big Picture Classes received so much positive feedback and requests to re-run The Art + Science of Scrapbooking that Stacy Julian and I are teaching it again in May.
This challenge-based class will help you better understand your strengths in scrapbooking and invite you to develop your skills. You’ll leave as a more balanced memory keeper with up to 16 layouts and a personal toolbox of tricks for easier scrapbooking.
At the end of our first session, Stacy and I recorded a conversation reflecting on our own lessons learned from teaching the workshop as well as the break-throughs our students experienced. I’m excited to share this discussion with you! In this podcast you’ll learn:
- Whether creativity is exclusive to those who are right-brained
- If scrapbooking style can predict your natural tendencies
- The scrapbooking philosophy Stacy and I have in common
- How discovering your like-minded tribe supports your hobby
- What you need to do to gain new perspective and insight
- The #1 takeaway the workshop triggered for both of us
Note: This was originally presented as a video. We’re sharing the discussion as an audio to protect the privacy of our students.
The Art + Science of Scrapbooking begins May 15 and for a limited time you can still get $10 off when you register. I hope to see you!
P.S. If you joined us last time, you should have received an email offering a very generous discount on taking the class again!