I am looking for two individuals to provide part-time support for Simple Scrapper, along with our team leader and customer service manager, as paid independent contractors.
Social Media Manager
This individual will provide day-to-day oversight of multiple Facebook properties (~12 hours per month), with potential to take on additional duties if desired. Requirements:
- Experience in using social media for business
- Ability to communicate directly and courteously
- Love of advance planning and strategic thinking
- Availability to check in via a computer on a timely basis
- Strong ability to write engaging micro content
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using Facebook pages and groups (Pinterest and Twitter are a plus), with an up-to-date understanding of platform changes, but eager-to-learn candidates with some experience will be considered.
This individual will support the development of our monthly membership magazine (~4 hours per month), with potential to take on additional duties if desired. Requirements:
- Strong skills with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- A perfectionist eye for design and detail
- Availability between the 23rd and 28th of each month
Successful candidates for both positions will understand the mission of Simple Scrapper, be reliable go-getters, and able to communicate proactively. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your qualifications by the end of the day Friday, April 4.