It’s been almost 3 years since we held an open call for new creative team members. The time has come to add some new faces to the roster of paper and digital scrapbookers who work with our monthly content.
Simple Scrapper creative team members are an essential and valued part of our family. The team works with sketches (or digital templates) and storytelling prompts each month to create samples for SPARK, our member magazine.
Team members receive free ongoing membership and the term is ongoing. We ask that team members commit to a minimum of 6 months. New team members will be announced on November 1 and will begin their term mid-November with our January member materials.
Our Ideal Team Member
- Values storytelling and meaningful memory keeping
- Is a paper or digital scrapbooker (either or both, pocket pages and traveler’s notebooks welcomed)
- Understands that high-quality photography is important to our brand
- Enjoys working with creative starting points such as sketches, templates, and storytelling prompts
- Can commit to 2 layouts/spreads per month
- Loves the Simple Scrapper brand and is excited to help promote it
- Is eager to contribute to our community of scrapbookers
How to Apply
We would love to consider you for a spot on our team! To apply, please complete our online application. All applications must be received by midnight CDT on Friday, October 19th.
Yay! I’m so inspired by Simple Scrapper.