From the months of planning to the hundreds (or thousands) of photographs captured, how do you document the most magical vacation of them all? In this episode I’m joined by seasoned Disney traveler Terri-Lynn Torrez to explore what first-time Walt Disney World visitors need to know about memory keeping and your park adventures.
- Ali Edwards Adventure kit
- Out & About collection from Pinkfresh Studio
- The Unofficial Guide (touringplans.com)
- Evernote and Disney vacations
- Terri’s Pixie Dust blog posts – Birthday Part 1 | Birthday Part 2 | Park Explorer Kits | Holidays | Pirate Day
- Waltograph font (not mentioned)
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.