Natalie Schmidt is curating the stories of her life with The 100 Day Project. In this episode I’ll share a beginner’s perspective and Natalie will offer lessons learned from successfully completing two projects and embarking on her third journey this year. Whether you’re joining in on this 100-day challenge or not, you will take away valuable insights on consistency, accountability, and creative inspiration.
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
- Craft a Life Your Love by Amy Tangerine
- Brené Brown’s Weekly Dose of Daring (retired, replaced by TGIF)
- Canon PIXMA Pro-100 printer
- The 100 Day Project
- #the100dayproject (official hashtag)
- The Four Tendencies
- Layout A Day challenge (Use code PRESTO10 for 10% off.)
- Kristin Tweesale’s 100 Days of All About Me workbook
- Jennifer Wilson’s Before Your Story course
- Available with Simple Scrapper membership
- Alice Boll’s Scrapbook You course
- Ali Edwards’ Yesterday and Today course
- Debbie Hodge’s Scrapbook Yourself course (retired)
- Document Now, Make Later
- Natalie’s Instagram
- #100daysofcuratingymstory – Natalie’s 2017-2019 project posts
- #documentingthestoriesofmylife – Natalie’s 2019 project posts
Natalie’s Instagram Suggestions
While I’m also smitten by her current project of pet portraiture (#100daysoflibbydrawspetportraits), I’m certain that so many listeners/readers will also fall in love with her 2018 project of #100daysoflibbylearnsfromthemasters.
#my100daysofcolor showcases her her handmade watercolor paintings with gilding and other adornmen. I’ve never marveled at/been so thrilled/mesmerized by insects before following her 2018 project!
words and doodles/drawings
handmade crafty goodness
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.