I love learning what fuels the creative fire of individual scrapbookers and how their journeys have evolved over time. In this installment of the My Way series you’ll hear from Tazhiana Gordon, a memory keeper with a passion for colorful pages, mixed media techniques, and Happy Planners.
- Tazhiana’s Instagram
- Tazhiana’s Instagram for planners
- Tazhiana’s YouTube channel
- Missy Whidden
- Adele Toomey (Inkie Quill)
- PicTapGo – iOS | Android
- Snapseed – iOS | Android
- PicFrame – iOS | MacOS | Android
- Bazzill Marshmallow 100# cardstock
- Pinkfresh Studio liquid watercolors
- Brea Reese matte metallic texture paste – discontinued
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.