You did it! You made it half-way through 2019. This month’s members-only Refresh retreat (July 18-24, 2019) will cap off the mid-year creative reboot introduced on the podcast. The theme of this session is space.
Also this month, we’re excited to welcome digital scrapbooker Shannan Manton as our featured artist. Shannan’s clean style is full of details and rich in story. You will love how her style is interpreted by the creative team!
This Month’s Events
- July 4 – Open Crop Time @ 7 a.m. CDT
- July 5 – Open Crop Time @ 7 p.m. CDT
- July 18 – Summer Refresh begins
- July 18 – Refresh Crop @ 8:30 p.m. CDT
- July 19 – Open Crop Time @ 7 p.m. CDT
- July 20 – Refresh Chat @ 9 a.m. CDT
- July 22 – Refresh Crop @ 8:30 p.m. CDT
- July 24 – Refresh Chat @ 1 p.m. CDT
- July 25 – Book Club: Globejotting @ 8:30 p.m. CDT
SPARK Magazine #67
Do embellishments drive you batty? Learn how to embellish ‘your way’ in this month’s exclusive lesson. Then explore our team’s incredible work with our latest sketches and storytelling prompts. I love the creative diversity of this issue!
- I often hear about papercrafters who love stamping when creating cards or other projects, but fear doing so on layouts. Is this you? If not, please share your best tips and types of stamps to use on scrapbook layouts!
- Many of our members made amazing progress during Photo Crush Week. While photo organization is an ongoing task, it can be helpful to dedicate a specific period of time to focus on this key part of our hobby.
- I never get tired of finding new scrapbook collections and designers, so it is always fun to see who other scrapbookers love best. Did your favorite manufacturer make the list?
- It is important to recognize what feeds your creativity. Is it a roomful of scrappy supplies? Or maybe you do better with a smaller stash? Neither is best, just a matter of finding what works for you!
You can get this month’s issue of SPARK, invitations to all of our member events, and access to our community when you become a My Simple Scrapper member.