Jenna Fortner is a true champion for the Project Life App, giving generously to the online community through the Simply Project Life group, which she co-runs on Facebook. In this episode we explore Jenna’s journey in scrapbooking, the pure simplicity of the app, and a wide range of tips for memory keeping with this tool.
- In My Pocket Kids Album class from Larkindesign
- App-Scrap Across America event
- An annual album with 4 categories and 4 stories a month – What do you think?
- Simply Project Life group
- Project Life and Beyond group
- Project Life App
- Project Mouse products
- Using Project Mouse in the Project Life App
- Shutterfly photo books
- Turning off the drop shadow
- Over app
- Embellishing Project Life App layouts in Over
- Utiful storage app
- Simple Scrapper membership
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.
Thanks again, it was such fun talking with you!