Living That Messy Bun Life by Shadnee Breeden
Welcome to Finishing Month at Simple Scrapper! October is the time to start wrapping up projects with creativity and momentum. This month’s Refresh retreat will guide you towards new successes and a clear plan for the remainder of 2019.
What’s New with Me
- I’ve been reading The Joy of Missing Out by Tonya Dalton (of Inkwell Press), which was released today! If you love practical strategy for life improvement, you will adore this book.
- In my ongoing planner saga, I’m now attempting to go all-digital. Trello tells me what to do and my calendar tells me where to be.
- This week is all about final preparations for the 2019 Simple Scrapper retreat outside of Chicago. I love doing these events my way, which means small, introvert-friendly groups.
- I anticipate sharing details soon on one (possibly two) retreats in 2020.
What’s New at Simple Scrapper
This month offers some exciting options for your journey:
- In this month’s issue of SPARK you will find fresh starting points for your next page, a sneak peek at November’s Book Club selection, and advice on tackling the most common creative fears.
- If layouts are on your mind, you’ll want to check out our latest sketch and template collection, along with this month’s design challenge, inspired by Shadnee Breeden.
- The October session of our Refresh retreat will invite you to look at finishing in a whole new way as you set priorities and make progress.
- And if you need more help getting projects finished, the self-paced class The Finishing Project is available with a membership.
- October 17 through 23 – Refresh retreat: Join us for a week of curated activities and four live crops.
- October 24 – Book Club: An Edited Life @ 8:30 p.m.
If you’ve been enjoying the content I share on the podcast, I’d love for you to join us in the My Simple Scrapper community. You can try a month of membership for just $10 to see if it’s a great fit for you!