Awesome by Krystal Becker
It’s Plan Your Year month and November is chock full of exclusive member content as well as our annual Planning Party. Members can mark the calendar for a plethora of events, download another beautiful issue of SPARK magazine, and look forward to the Hybrid Made Easy workshop mid-month. I’ll be sharing a separate post (and many emails) about the FREE 2020 Planning Party, but in the meantime here’s your November updates:
What’s New with Me
- The team and I start planning for a new year in the summer. It feels so good to finally start seeing our changes take shape! I can’t wait to share more in this month’s Planning Party.
- The change in seasons has me paying attention to my energy levels even more than usual. I am my best in the mornings, so I’m shifting my schedule to honor that instead of fight it!
- I have absolutely loved the process of putting together our next workshop, Hybrid Made Easy, and it has given me new insights about how I want to scrapbook in 2020.
What’s New at Simple Scrapper
November offers some exciting options for your journey:
- In this month’s issue of SPARK you will find fresh starting points for your next page and a step-by-step plan for letting the seasons guide your creativity.
- If layouts are on your mind, you’ll want to check out our latest sketch and template collection, along with this month’s design challenge, inspired by Krystal Becker.
- Our latest Pop-Up Workshop will drop mid-month. Hybrid Made Easy will teach you the basics of using Photoshop Elements to begin a hybrid layout.
- November 1-30 – 2020 Planning Party (FREE)
- November 7 – Your Year, Your Way Workshop @ 8 p.m. (FREE)
- November 8 – Open Crop Time @ 7 p.m.
- November 15 – Release of Hybrid Made Easy Pop-Up Workshop
- November 18 – Hybrid Made Easy Office Hours @ 8 p.m.
- November 19 – Hybrid Made Easy Office Hours @ 1 p.m.
- November 21 – Book Club: Light the Dark @ 8 p.m.
If you’ve been enjoying the content I share on the podcast, I’d love for you to join us in the My Simple Scrapper community. You can try a month of membership for just $10 to see if it’s a great fit for you!