Today is the day that millions, myself included, mentally vow that this year will be THE year. There is no shame in longing for and promising yourself change. The big challenge is sticking with it.
When it comes to your digiscrapping hobby, you likely have at least one goal for the new year. It might be something you’ve been itching to try, like hybrid scrapping, or a measurable milestone of X pages per month. Wherever that longing takes you, don’t forget the K.I.S.S. motto. Keep It Simple, Silly!
Eliminate the stress and set yourself up for success. Challenge your heart and mind, but choose simple, attainable goals.
Here are some of mine:
- Take one photo each day, but do not feel pressured to scrap them all
- Create at least one page per month (showcasing that month) from a kit
- Don’t feel bad using quick pages and templates to fill in an album
- Leave more comments offering thanks for freebies
- Spend more time writing and creating vs. searching for digiscrap supplies
What are your 2009 digital scrapbooking resolutions?